When going on outdoor trips such as camping, hiking, fishing, or other forms of survival outdoor adventures, one of the most important tools that should never be left behind or forgotten is the survival knife. And as far as survival knives are concerned, we have a variety of available options – including of course, ones with multi-tool functions. Now a lot of survivalists and outdoorsmen don’t think much of multi-function knives because of the popular perception that they don’t stand up to much. Better have just a knife than an unreliable multi-tool, right?
But multi-function knives have their own merits and if you decide to get one for yourself, you must take into consideration the quality of the knife, the purpose in which the knife will be used for and the sturdiness of the knife. It should be strong enough to withstand the harsh elements of the great outdoors.
In this product review article, we will be looking at 3 of the best selling tactical knives with multi-tool functions in the market today. Their pros and cons as well as what each has to offer.
- Lightweight (5.46oz)
- Easy to carry
- It comes with a belt clip so that it can be carried easier
- Ultra sharp knife
- Made from stainless steel and anodized aluminum handle
- 5-in-1 multi-tool emergency survival knife
- LED light can work up to 12 hrs with new batteries; button style battery cell: model no LR621; Diameter 6.5 MM, Quantity: 4 PCS
- Include nylon pouch with premium gift box
- Perfect for camping, emergency, survival or missions trips
- Invest in Quality. A great gift for the ones you love
- 100% RISK FREE back by a Lifetime Warranty
A Closer look…
Are you looking for your very own survival knife? Then, the BlizeTec Multi-tool Survival Knife can be your best bet. Forged from a Grade A 420 stainless steel that runs through the entire length of the blade, this multi-tool knife was designed to be the perfect multipurpose survival tool for every outdoor enthusiasts on the planet. The BlizeTec has a total length of 8.46 inches from the tip of the blade up to the end of the handle. Weighing just a total of 5.46 ounces, it is one of the lightest multi-tool survival knives in the market today. The blade of the knife is stainless steel and the handle is made from the classic “pakka” wood.
Effectivity of the knife
You can use the BlizeTec multi-purpose survival knife in many ways. The knife’s blade is so sharp that you can use it to cut materials such as wood and animal skin with ease. The strong blade and sturdy handle of the knife also makes it very effective for hunting or self- defense. The serrated edge on the opposite side of the knife’s sharp edge as well as the knife’s easy to grip designed handle makes sure that you will never lose your grip even if excessive force is used.
Additional Tool Accessories
The BlizeTec Multi-tool Survival Knife comes with full array of add-on accessories.
- Magnesium fire starter that lasts last up to 12,000 strikes.
- Powerful LED Flashlight powered by a single AA size battery.
- Wearable Looped Sheath that can be inserted in your belt for more flexibility.
Pros and Cons of the BlizeTec Multi-tool Survival Knife
- Ergomic design and very sturdy
- Corrosion resistant
- Comes with Powerful LED flashlight and easy to use fire starter
- Easy to grip
- Flexible attachment options
- Budget Friendly
- The knife is on the smaller side and may not be suitable if you need a big knife for rougher activities.
The BlizeTec Multi-tool Survival Knife is a must have for people who live for adventure and the pleasure of camping. It is a knife that’s not only easy to use, effective and reliable but it also packs great feature filled accessories. If you already have other survival knives in your survival gear, then, adding the BlizeTec Multi-tool Survival Knife in your survival kit will be a big plus.
- Drop point partially serrated blade made out high quality ultra sharp 440 stainless steel
- Detachable magnetic LED flashlight
- Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Magnesium alloy fire starter
- Glass breaker and seat belt cutter
- Pocket clip and Quick assist thumb stud for easy one handed opening
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
Review on the Chaos Ready 5-in-1 Survival Knife
Efficiently designed to give you more functionality with less bulk, the Chaos Ready 5-in 1 Multi-tool survival knife can be considered as a premier survival tool that should be greatly considered by outdoor enthusiasts and adventurers alike. It is not only a well designed survival knife but it also comes with other helpful multipurpose survival tools. Once you purchase a Chaos Ready, you will not be only getting a well crafted and proven tested survival knife but also a powerful LED flashlight, glass breaker, seatbelt cutter, magnesium fire starter and bottle opener. The pocket clip on the side also makes it more portable and easier to take the knife with you wherever you go. And with a market price of less than 20 dollars, it is one of the cheapest multipurpose knives in the market today.
Pros and Cons of the Chaos Ready
- Very Affordable
- Easy to use
- Blade is good and will hold sharpness very well
- Easy to use fire starter
- The flashlight will help in an emergency but don’t rely solely on it
In short, the Chaos Ready 5-in -1 Survival knife is another well designed tool that can be a good addition to your survival tool kit. The knife is easy to use and it comes with great multipurpose add-on tools. Most importantly, the price of the tool is very affordable.
- Spring-loaded steel tip window punch
- 440C stainless steel hook blade for seatbelt cutting
- LED light with replaceable batteries
- Half-serrated 440C stainless steel blade
- Stainless steel belt clip and heavy-duty nylon belt sheath
- Blade Length: 3 ¼ inches
- Overall Length: 5 inches
- Weight: 6.4 ounces
- 5 lumen LED light w/2 CR1220 Lithium batteries (replaceable)
- Black textured, rubberized handle has a no-slip grip
- Leash hole on end tip of handle
- Blade safety hole to block blade from opening (lock-down not included)
- Heavy-duty Nylon carry case w/2″ belt loop & snap lock
- Sporting the Statgear logo in the knife handle, blade & case
Review on StatGear T3 Tactical Auto Rescue Tool
A Closer Look…
What you will be getting
The T3 Tactical Auto Rescue Tool consists of the following tools that’s built into an easy carrying system. The 1/2 serrated 440C stainless steel knife blade 3 1/4 inch long, 440C stainless steel hook blade, Spring-loaded steel tip window punch, and 5-Lumen LED light. It also comes with a stainless steel belt clip with heavy- duty nylon sheath for easier access.
The blade of the T3 is made from 440C stainless steel. It weighs just 6.4 ounces and has an overall closed length of approximately 5 inches. The blade of the T3 has a black anodized finish for durability and its dual cutting design gives the user more versatility. There is also a thumb knob on the right side of the blade for easy blade deployment. The front blade of the T3 is standard looking while the other half is serrated.
The hook blade on the T3 is also made from the same 440C stainless steel material just like the knife blade. Designed to easily cut seat belts or hard clothing, the T3’s hook blade is also durable and very sharp out of the box.
Pros and Cons of the StatGear T3 Tactical Auto Rescue Tool
- Blade is very sharp out of the box
- Budget friendly
- Great handle grip
- Blade is easy to open and close
- Nice sheath
- Easy to use
- A little bit large for a survival knife
- Flashlight is not very bright
The T3 Tactical Auto Rescue Tool is easy to use, portable and budget friendly survival multi-tool knife that is perfect for people who loves to go on outdoor adventures. While it is a little bit large compared to other tactical survival knives, it is still a good knife to add in once survival tool kit. The T3 knife and its add-on tools is a practical multi-tool survival knife that can carry any outdoor survival job. Overall, the T3 knife priced at $34.99 is a practical multi-function tool that can be used not only in outdoor survival adventures but also in many other situations.
All three multi-tool knives reviewed in this article are great tools to have not only for outdoor adventurers but also for people who just want to have an effective and portable tool at their fingertips. All of the multi-tool knives reviewed can make any survival and outdoor adventurers life easier, manageable, and enjoyable. Just remember, when buying your own personal multi-tool tactical knives, you must take into account the type of knife that you want and how you will be using it. It is always a good idea to research on any survival products that you wish to purchase.